Posted on December 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Today a group of about 10 people from our new church plant in San Luis left for San Antonio de los Cobres, a town about 4 hours away. This is the first mission trip for these members as a new church! We are so excited for their willingness to already go and tell others about the Lord.
Please keep the following things in your prayers:
- Safe travel- It's raining today so the roads may be a bit more difficult to travel.
- Health- The town is at a very high elevation and several of the people were nervous. However, there's a hospital that provides oxygen whenever it's needed.
- Open doors- The people of San Antonio are very closed. Pray for God to open doors for them to have good visits with the people the connect with.
- Movie Night- Tonight they will show a film in town. Pray for many people to attend and hear the good news.
- The team- Pray for the member of the team that have gone. The majority of them are new believers. Pray for God to work in and through them so that they can see how God works.